Western hypocrisy in Ukraine
By Dark Politricks
Remember when this was all going on in Kiev.
Peaceful “demonstrators” just exercising their democratic right to protest by pepper spraying and even shooting Ukrainian police officers in the streets?
At that time the western nations, the IMF, EU and the axis of war (US/UK/France) were all de-crying the crackdown on “peaceful” protesters who have now been found out to be shooting from the top of buildings at both protesters AND policemen causing the tension to increase to boiling point.
We now have evidence of this from a leaked phone call between the EU Foreign Minister and the Estonian Foreign Minister which suggests that the western nations KNEW that the snipers killing the innocent people in Kiev were actually from a sub-sect of the Maidan group of protesters.
The Estonian Foreign Minister also recalled a conversation with a doctor who treated those shot by snipers in Kiev. She said that both protesters and police were shot at by the same people. Paet stressed:
“And second, what was quite disturbing, this same Olga [Bogomolets] told as well that all the evidence shows that the people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and then people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides,
Ashton’s response was “Well, yeah…that’s, that’s terrible.”, after which Paet continued:
“So that she then also showed me some photos she said that as a medical doctor, she can say that it is the same handwriting, the same type of bullets, and it’s really disturbing that now the new coalition, that they don’t want to investigate what exactly happened”.
At the end she seemed shocked by the claims but not exactly surprised.
“There is now a stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers, it was not Yanukovich, but it was somebody from the new coalition”, said Foreign Minister Urmas Paet to Catherine Ashton, who replied:
“I think we do want to investigate. I mean, I didn’t pick that up, that’s interesting. Gosh”.
She even says “yeah”, when he mentions this, and it seems clear that some knowledge is foreknown about a false flag coup to overthrow out the legitimate President of the country.
You can listen to the two leaders discuss the false flag attacks below.
As Michel Chossudovsky says in his article: The leaders of EuroMaidan ordered the shooting of their own supporters.
We are dealing with a diabolical agenda: the deaths of protesters in Maidan square triggered by Neo-Nazi elements (supported by the West) were used to break the legitimacy of a duly elected government.
Underlying US foreign policy and CIA intelligence ops, civilian deaths are often triggered deliberately with a view to accusing the enemy and demonizing a foreign head of State or head of government
The Maidan sniper killings are, in this regard reminiscent of what occurred in Syria in mid-March 2011 at the very outset of the insurgency: civilians were killed by rooftop snipers in the border city of Daraa. The resulting casualties –without further investigation– were blamed on the government of Bashar al Assad. It was subsequently confirmed by Israeli and Lebanese press reports, that the snipers were hired mercenaries.
People like Catherine Ashton and John McCain who stood in the middle of “Freedom Square” hand in hand with fascists and neo-nazis are hypocrites and liars.
Here is John McCain in the Ukraine meeting (on his right) far right leader Oleh Tyahnybok in Independence Square in Kiev, Ukraine, Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013.
The people they stood with are now in power after an illegal coup that was authorized by the west.
These are the same Senators who take money from AIPAC and other pro-Israeli groups with one hand, and shake the hands of anti-Semites with their other. All the while Jews are leaving Ukraine scared for their safety due to some of the lesser civilized members of the new power structure that was imposed by force.
This new government kicked out a legitimate leader, Viktor Yanukovych, and replaced the whole government with a number of people who are not even supposed to be allowed to work with EU countries, especially Germany under their strict anti-Nazi laws.
An example would be the ex Chechen fighter and nationalist leader Aleksandr Muzychko, who fought against Russian troops in Chechnya and recently branded his Kalashnikov gun in front of regional authorities begging them to “try to take it away from me”.
He is also on record for making openly anti-Semitic statements as are many of the far right of the “Maidan protestors” who have been caught out by leaked phone calls and evidence showing that they were the only people on top of a building one day in any position to fire into a hotel housing RT.com reporters as well as shooting policeman down below. What better way to get a populace angry with your government?
However now they have their coup, and thrown out a legitimate leader they seem to be no longer useful to the Wests milking machine e.g the IMF that wants to double gas prices, reduce benefits by half and increase taxes.
Some of these people who helped the ex President have even turned up dead like Olexander Muzychko.
Olexander Muzychko, an ultranationalist wanted for war atrocities, was recently killed by Ukrainian special forces in a sanctioned execution by Government officials.
Muzychko was put on an international wanted list on suspicion of torturing and murdering at least 20 Russian servicemen in Chechnya in the early 2000s. After surfacing in Ukraine, he was arrested in absentia by a court in southern Russia earlier this month.
The Right Sector, along with Muzychko, is a major ally of the neo-Nazi Svoboda party led by Oleh Tyahnybok, a member of the new Ukrainian government and an active promoter of the ideas of Stepan Bandera a Ukrainian who collaborated with Nazi Germany during World War II.
Good credentials! He was involved in mass atrocities in the wartime ethnic cleansing of Poles, Jews and Russians. Just the person you want to help you get into government but not stay inside too long I suspect.
Russia has described last month’s uprising in Kiev as an illegitimate fascist coup, which resulted in Moscow taking steps to protect ethnic Russians in Ukraine.
The people of Crimea held a legal and internationally verified referendum which showed over 96.8% of the people in the Russian Black Sea Port region wanted to become part of Russia.
Crimea’s regional parliament has declared independence and applied to become part of the Russian Federation, a day after people in the Black Sea peninsula voted overwhelmingly to leave Ukraine in a referendum that most of the world has condemned as illegal.
However why is it illegal for Kosovo to vote to leave Serbia, a part of the country for hundreds of years or Scotland to order a referendum to leave the United Kingdom.
Could it be because the result doesn’t fit with the Wests ideas of “who” should be ruling which part of the world?
You only have to look at the first democratic election in Palestine to see the reaction when Hamas won!
A split country, in-fighting between Sunnis and Shiites, and a big distraction as the opposition fight each other instead of their real enemy.
However this “illegal” and “unsanctioned” move by a group of pro-Russians was seen and reported by the west as Russia invading Ukraine!
Forget the fact that since Ukraine gained independence the Russian Black Sea Fleet and the Navy personnel who run it have been allowed to carry arms and wear military uniform in Crimea for years.
These Russian military men were not invaders but sanctioned and legitimate troops who have been based in this new region of Russia under an agreement signed by both countries years ago.
Now the shoe is on the other foot
Pro-Russian demonstrators in the east of Ukraine are demanding their rights and protection of freedom from the new Ukrainian government who has threatened to send in specialist “anti terrorist” squads to oust these domestic extremists!
These people have taken over police stations and other government facilities and Russia has warned Ukraine not to do something stupid like send in the army and kill their own people.
Most of the demonstrators want to stay Ukrainian BUT in a Federal Union where each area could decide their own fate. They do not want to be in sock to the EU and permanent debt to the IMF,
Pro Russian demonstrators demand their rights be heard
Russian demonstrators take over a Ukrainian Police Station
If the pro-Russian protesters and armed militants do not leave the occupied buildings in some cities of Ukraine, the illegal government other-thrown by a pro EU mob has threatened a full-scale anti-terrorist operation.
So far the deadlines have passed and no Ukrainan forces have been deployed – thank God!
But what would happen if Ukraine DID send in their troops?
Well I guess the following:
- Lots of unarmed pro-Russian demonstrators will be killed. They will be labelled by the Western media as terrorists and domestic extremists trying to remove any sympathy from them.
- The western mouthpieces would spew out their propaganda about this being a fight for freedom and liberty and the rule of law – totally forgetting they supported an illegal coup just months ago,
- Stories like the one from the New York Times describing how bad life in South Ossetia and Abkhazia in 2008 has been since Russia took control will fill the papers, true or not.
- Russia would invade the Ukraine like they did in South Ossetia and Abkhazia in Georgia in 2008 to “protect” their “Russian speaking” people who consider themselves by all means “Russian”.
- NATO would do Fuck All but make loud noises and try to pass resolutions in the UN which will be blocked by Russia and China (at least) in the Security Council.
- If a sensible resolution was put down that let the people of the Ukraine decide for themselves whether they wanted to be run by an illegal government, a newly elected Federal government with a new constitution or split the country in two then that would make sense and let the people of the country decide their fate.
- In the event that the latter option is taken the western part of Ukraine will suffer the austerity policies the IMF and EU has already imposed on Greece, they would see unemployment soar, taxes rise and most importantly have their gas turned off due to unpaid bills to Russia.
- What does Ukraine offer the west? Nothing really but land near the Russian border. Land that was called the “bread basket of the west” and if managed properly it could feed the world ten times over. Russia would have to invade the Eastern part of Ukraine to prevent a NATO county on its doorstep, something which was promised by Reagan to never happen if the Soviet Union fell.
- We in Europe would probably impose sanctions on Russia which would in the end back fire on us. We would have our own gas pipelines that bypass Ukraine cut off and Russia would just sell it on to China, India and other countries with high demand and lots of cash.
- If we did actually go to a “hot” war we would probably end up nuclear and say goodbye to the world. No one wants that but a war can start over any little misjudgment. If you don’t know the story UK pop singe James Blunt, whilst a soldier in Kosovo, was ordered to “destroy” and “attack” the Russian forces that had entered the country and taken over an airfield by General Wesley Clark. Thankfully British soldiers have some brains and think nuclear war is a bad idea and James Blunt refused the order. Luckily he was backed up British Gen Sir Mike Jackson, who said: “I’m not going to have my soldiers be responsible for starting World War III.”
- After a hot war starts who knows what would happen but by guess is we would back down like pussies and rightly so, letting Russia take control over areas of Ukraine who have always wanted to be Russian and not Nazi collaborators.
So can you see the hypocrisy here?
We allow an elected President to be forced out of power by an armed fascist and nationalist filled group of people. Some of whom have already been knocked off as they are no longer useful to the cause.
We then declare this victory as some kind of sign that people power works. Yet when the Eastern Ukrainians do exactly the same thing in support of Russia we call them terrorists, domestic extremists and Russian soldiers in disguise trying to stir up trouble. As of yet I haven’t seen any photos of Putin or his deputies in Eastern Ukraine standing on boxes with arms in the air urging the people on like John McCain did in Kievb.
However none of that matters. Putin is the great baddie of this play and he will always be portrayed as such if you get your news from the BBC, FOX, MSNBC or CNN. I am not for one minute saying RT.com is unbiased in its reporting but it is worth getting an alternative view on events before making your mind up.
Just don’t believe talking twats like Bill O’Reilly or Sean Hannity for your own view-point. Have a read of RT.com and get some opposing views.
It might just stop a war.
View the original article at darkpolitricks.com