Is the MH17 Malaysian Plane Crash a big stitch up to get us into WWIII?
By Dark Politricks
Now believe it or not, I’m not a CIA stooge for writing about Putin’s involvement in the Ryazan apartment bombings that brought him to power in the corrupt days of post USSR. This was during a time where US economic hitmen were running the show, and the majority of KGB became the Russian Mafia.
This is what someone called me on my article about the bombings.
Neither am I a pro-Russian, FSB agent, who hates America and only believes anything Russia says as many others claim on my other postings just because I post videos from RT.com. It’s a bit hard to have it both ways.
This is probably due to the fact that I like to get my news from multiple sources and then make up my own mind. The problem with US mainstream media is that is only shows the US perspective and never alternative views.
Both Democrats and Republicans fight over tiny inconsequential differences whilst both agreeing on:
- War as a first resort
- Using CIA stooges and agents to other throw “unfriendly” governments
- The use of drones to kill terrorists AND US citizens.
- The NDAA
- The PATRIOT ACT
- The militarisation of US Police Forces
- The 1% taking all the wealth and being paid to by US tax payers as they are thrown out their homes, and all the other major crimes that should be divisive topics across political lines.
So as much as I wish someone paid me a few bucks to write articles for this blog they don’t.
Why do I do it? Because I believe in always telling my own point of view whether others like it or not and not following the established line when it comes to events of immense proportions.
You read both sides of the story from mainstream to alternative news, from “left-wing” to “right” and pro war / anti-war sides before coming to your OWN conclusion. Therefore anyone who wants to get a fair and balanced view on the recent shooting down of Flight MH17 needs to watch both Russian media reports and Western media reports before deciding for themselves which seem the most logical, rational and less likely to lead us to World War III.
The Downing of Flight MH17
First here is a Russian news report in which Russia and their allies in the East are begging for an investigation into the crash.
And here is a US report in which John McCain is literally itching to start a new war with Russia. Psychopaths often end up in positions of power remember.
Despite both Kiev and anti Kiev troops denying shooting down the plane. In John McCain’s mind it doesn’t matter who shot it down as all roads lead to Putin drawing the blood from the victims by his own cold hands.
Even Barack Obama who claims the US has firm evidence that the plane was shot down by a missile which was fired from an area controlled by anti-Kiev fighters agrees with Putin’s calls to conduct transparent investigation and says it’s too early to say who and why shot down the plane.
Both Putin and Obama are agreeing that a ceasefire needs to be implemented so that a proper investigation can be held before responsibility can be laid at anyone’s door. This is a very sensible claim seeing that some questions need to be answered first by the Ukrainian Air Authorities such as:
Why did the plane fly over a war zone?
Why did the Ukrainian air traffic controllers asked the plane to fly lower over the war zone area?
This comes directly from the planes own company.
Was it in the hope that the separatists would think it was a Ukrainian transport plane and shoot it down? It reminds me of that time when Blair and Bush talked about getting Saddam Hussein to “start” the Iraq war by luring him into downing a plane painted in UN colours.
Things like this do happen and it seems our leaders do talk about them. This includes Dick Cheney who had a crazy plan to stage a shoot up in the Straits of Hormuz between fake Republican Army boats and US ships, all so that they could blame Iran and start another war.
Here is investigative journalist Seymour Hersh talking about the plot.
And lets not forget that we have already heard claims that the new Kiev government is prepared to use false flag attacks to get its way as the leaked phone call between the Estonian Foreign Minister and EU Foreign Minister showed.
You can read more about it here or even on NSBC but you can listen to the two leaders discuss the false flag attacks below.
So with Kiev already using dirty tactics we have to ask ourselves “how far would they go” to get legitimacy to “cleanse” the East of Russian speakers as some Ukrainian Government ministers have even gone so far to say.
Even the Ukrainian Defense Minister has publicly voiced his plan to corral the citizens of Donbass into special “filtration” camps prior to forcibly resettling them in different parts of Ukraine. Even the Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatsenyuk declared the pro-federalists in the East to be “subhuman”.
And what about the massacre in the Trade Union building in Odessa that killed between 50 and 120 people.
How mad did the west go about the Ukrainians killing innocent over a 100 men, children and women.
Not far it seems from their reporting.
- CNN: It is unclear how the fire began, but it comes amid ongoing clashes between pro-Kiev and pro-Russian protesters.
- Globe & Mail: … most caught in a building set on fire after pro-Russian activists and supporters of Ukrainian unity fought running battles across the southern port city.
- BBC: At least 31 people have been killed in a fire in an official building amid violence in Odessa in south-west Ukraine, the interior ministry says. The deaths came as pro-Russian protesters clashed with Ukrainian government supporters in the city.
- Global Post: At least 30 people died in the port city of Odessa on Friday, most of them from smoke inhalation after a building caught fire amid violent protests.
- USA Today:Police in the Black Sea port of Odessa said late Friday that 31 people died when a union hall was set ablaze as pro-Russia demonstrators battled in the streets with Ukrainian loyalists.
Not exactly the same sort of rhetoric used when pro Kiev fighters, bombing, shelling and killing Eastern Ukrainians are themselves killed in return is it?
Lets hear what they said when two fighter jets who were probably on a mission to unleash more bombs on defenceless Ukrainians were shot down by the separatists.
- NYTimes: The Ukrainian government said on Thursday that a Russian military plane had shot down a Ukrainian fighter jet in Ukrainian airspace the previous evening, a serious allegation of direct intervention by Russia’s armed forces.
- BBC: A Ukrainian security spokesman has accused Russia’s air force of shooting down one of its jets while it was on a mission over Ukrainian territory.
- TIME: A Russian plane shot down a Ukrainian jet as it was flying on military operations over east Ukraine, Reuters reports. Ukrainian military spokesperson Andriy Lysenko confirmed Thursday that a SU-25 war plane was shot down Wednesday evening by a Russian jet.
- Telegraph: Telegraph: A Ukrainian Su-25 war plane. . A war plane of the Russian armed forces carried out a rocket attack on an Su-25 of the Ukrainian armed forces, which was carrying out missions on Ukrainian territory… was downed by a rocket fired by a Russian fighter
- Huffington Post: A Ukrainian fighter jet was shot down Wednesday by an air-to-air missile from a Russian plane, Ukrainian authorities said.
Not exactly even and balanced reporting, taking quotes directly from the coup installed illegal Kiev government.
One which I might add due to the USA’s own laws shouldn’t even be supported. Not that the US would listen to its own laws of course.
“in accordance with the amendments introduced to the 1961 law (Foreign Assistance Act) a few years ago the provision of foreign assistance is prohibited to ‘the government of any country whose duly elected head of government is deposed by military coup or decree.’ The relevant provision is contained in 22 US Code § 8422,”
So in spite of Ukrainian provocation on a massive scale I believe that if it wasn’t for Putins current calm and rational behaviour in these tense times we could already be involved in World War III.
All because of the US neo-con and Ukrainian neo-nazi’s hatred for Russians.
It seems that even American pro-Israeli Zionists, people who would throw themselves on a bomb to protect the state of Israel, are willing to stand alongside neo-Nazi’s and anti-Semites to get their wish of a war.
In case you forgot here is John McCain with far right leader Oleh Tyahnybok in Independence Square in Kiev rousing the crowd to other-throw a legitimately elected government. One that was due to have an election in a years time anyway.
What right does an US politician have to enter another country and demand changes in leadership?
Can you imagine if Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro or President Putin stood in Washington rabble rousing and telling the masses to other-throw the US Government?
Here is John McCain in the Ukraine meeting (on his right) far right leader Oleh Tyahnybok in Independence Square in Kiev, Ukraine, Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013.
Now just because the self-defence forces shot down Kiev “fighter” planes with their rockets it does not mean they did shoot or would shoot down a passenger jet. Would the separatists be crazy enough to shoot down a civilian airliner knowing what kind of trouble it would cause?
From a military article on “What would it take to shoot down a passenger jet”
To shoot down a commercial airliner at cruising altitude would require advanced anti-air missile systems. Among the easiest systems to employ would be man-portable air-defense systems, known as MANPADS. But some experts ruled out that possibility.
“First off, a MANPAD did not shoot down that airliner,” a former Marine Special Operations member trained in air defense systems said. “A MANPADS original purpose is for low-flying aircraft with high-heat signatures.”
“Like helicopters,” he added.
MANPADS have been known to target commercial aircraft – but usually only during takeoff and landing, when the jets are moving the slowest and are the most vulnerable. A DHL transport plane was struck by an SA-14, a type of MANPAD, shortly after departing Baghdad international airport in 2003.
“MANPADS don’t have the fuel to continue tracking a fast-moving target at high altitude,” said the special operations member, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly.
For further reading on Russian hardware that could have shot down the MH17 Plane read this.
pro-Russian separatists have denied allegations that they brought down the aircraft, saying they lack weapons systems that would be able to target an airliner at a cruising altitude near 30,000 feet. At the same time, rebels in eastern Ukraine claimed that they had shot down a Ukrainian transport plane earlier this week. That plane, an IL-76, was shot down at 21,000 ft, according to U.S. officials. Three crew members were killed.
So the Russian separatists deny they have the weapons to even shoot down the plane. However in my eyes they have a perfect right to shoot down any enemy planes that are bombing and killing their women and children in their towns.
“It is war after all” – as the Israeli’s say whilst blasting homes to pieces, but not before dropping leaflets on top first warning the occupants that their house is about to be destroyed. How kind of them.
Also why would they do something that they would know Kiev and the US would use as a pre-text to launch an even bloodier war on the East of Ukraine than they already have? Are they just stupid.
So then that leaves Russia and Kiev who have the capabilities of shooting down such an airliner.
Mistakes do happen. Remember when the US shot down the Iranian airliner Iran Air Flight 655 in 1988.
The attack took place in Iranian airspace over Iran’s territorial waters in the Persian Gulf. It was on the flight’s usual flight path and giving out the correct signal to identify that it was a commercial airliner and not military.
The aircraft, an Airbus A300 B2-203, was destroyed by SM-2MR surface-to-air missiles fired from the Vincennes who “mistook” the Iranian Airbus A300 as an attacking F-14A Tomcat fighter.
I don’t remember too much crying in the US media about that attack, but then again Iran are our enemies just like the Russians are.
We don’t or shouldn’t shed tears for “terrorists” or “separatists” who just want feel safe and secure from the neo-nazi influenced Kiev government that we shouldn’t forget was installed after a coup removed the legitimate leader of the country.
And as for Russia shooting down the plane? Well they are being the calmest most rational politicians on the world stage at the moment.
- They are calling for a ceasefire so a proper investigation can be held.
- They have not invaded (as claimed) the East of Ukraine – although in my eyes they have the right to if they believe the Russian speaking people who WANT to be part of Russia are under deadly attack.
- They have not retaliated for all the sanctions the US and Europe have placed on them. They could have switched off all gas to Europe, sold all US currency and got China to as well, and then banned every single American government worker from the country including all the CIA agents on the hunt for Edward Snowden.
Instead they have just put troops on the border – a logical action considering they feel very likely an attack might be coming. Don’t forget 20 million Russians were killed by Nazis who came through the Ukraine in World War II so having a neo-Nazi government next door is not exactly comforting.
Plus the USA NEEDS Russia at the moment.
– Who was it that prevented the US being drawn into another war in Syria when they brokered a deal to get rid of Assad’s chemical weapons? Russia!
– Who is it that the US needs to help solve the Iranian nuclear weapon crisis? Russia!
– Who is it that Europe needs to fuel them every freezing winter with their gas? Russia!
– Who would it be mad to start a war with considering they have some of the most sophisticated missile technology in the world plus thousands of nuclear weapons? Russia?
So as neo-con war mongers and their limp wristed bitches Lyndsey Graham literally beg for a first nuclear strike on Russia despite any evidence they shot the plane down Obama has to be strong.
Can he stop the neo-cons from ending the world or can he and Putin put their differences aside and admit that the Ukrainian situation is a mess and one that the US shouldn’t be supporting.
So as another Gladio 2 operation unfolds in the Ukraine and Iraq and Syria are fighting a bastard child of the CIA’s al-Qaeda e.g ISIL/ISIS. Plus Israel is bombing the hell out of Palestine due to 3 dead teenagers compared to thousands of dead Palestinian teenagers it’s madness not to have some calm at this point and wait for the facts to come in.
Whoever shot the plane down was either doing it deliberately to cause war or it was done by mistake DUE to the war on the Eastern Ukrainian people who just want to vote to be free like the people of Crimea, Kosovo, Scotland and all the other countries we are supposed to support self-determination for.
Wasn’t that the reason we supported Syrian rebels, Libyan rebels and countless other rebels when it suited us?
Are we that much of a bunch of hypocrites? The answer seems an affirmative yes.
For more of my article on the Ukrainian situation:
Can You Imagine if the Ukraine was the USA?
Western hypocrisy over Ukrainian Protests