The real Presidential Debate – In Full – Third Party Presidential Candidates Debate Real Issues
By Dark Politricks
This is the full third party Presidential debate which was shown last night on Russia Today last night. Isn’t it funny how it takes a Russian TV station to provide some kind of balance to the establishment stranglehold on American politics?
As Mitt Romney and President Obama both competed for the prize of Israels best friend in their last debate. Last night the third party Presidential candidates discussed real issues and many that haven’t even been touched in the previous Presidential debates.
The candidates debating were Presidential candidates Jill Stein of the Green Party, Rocky Anderson of the Justice Party, Virgil Goode of the Constitution Party and Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party.
Topics such as:
- The corrupting influence of money in American politics.
- The two party system being a stranglehold on the US democracy.
- Student Debts.
- Home foreclosure.
- Zero rate interest loans to fatcats in Wall Street.
- How both George W. Bush and President Obama have shredded the constitution through acts like the NDAA and PATRIOT Act.
- The war on drugs being a total waste of money.
- The hypocrisy of America attacking foreign countries for crimes they themselves commit.
- Foreign wars based on a “pack of lies”.
- Term limits on politicians to prevent “jobs for life”.
- The little difference between the two establishment candidates
- How the GOP and Democrats claim to support balanced budgets whilst Obama’s budget is $1 trillion in deficit and vice-presidential candidate Paul Ryan would create a $800-billion deficit.
- How Super PACS have ruined democracy in the USA.
- Cuts to Planned Parenthood.
- Proposed 43% cuts to the Department of Defense.
- Stopping the USA from being the worlds policeman.
- Cuts to Pell Grants.
- A moratorium on green cards for immigrants until unemployment dropped below five percent for American citizens.
- The rising police state in America.
- Abolishing income taxes on individuals and corporations.
- The impending “monetary collapse” where US dollars would be worthless thanks to the country’s debts.
- The use of the military to attack countries rather than it’s proper use which is to defend the country and not invade others.
- How the biggest threat to our national security is that we’re bankrupt.
- How immigration is a good thing for the USA.
- Protecting marriage equality under the Constitution.
- A Green New Deal that would bring renewable energy jobs to the USA and push it towards energy independence.
- How the wealthy are wealthier than ever.
- How the rest of America are forced to accept the austerity program that allows Washington to spend trillions on wars abroad and bail out Wall Street when it makes bad bets.
- Making public higher education free for everyone.
- How marijuana is dangerous on account of being illegal, not illegal on account of being dangerous.
- Repealing laws that allow assassinations, wiretapping, as well as the the PATRIOT Act and NDAA.
- Pushing for a constitutional amendment clarifying that money does not equate to speech and that corporations are not people.
Watch the Debate
You can watch the full debate here between the four third party presidential candidates, Jill Stein, Rocky Anderson, Virgil Goode and Gary Johnson on my main site as well as an interview with each candidate before the debate with RT.com’s Thom Hartmann.
Remember people – there is another choice to the two party duopoly running America at the moment.
If you like what you hear from any of these candidates then make that change from the usual choice of Pepsi or Coke it might just help save your country!
Tags: constitution, Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, NDAA, Patriot Act, Rocky Anderson, RT.com, Russia Today, The Constitution Party, The Green Party, The Justice Party, The Libertarian Party, Third Party Presidential Candidates, Thom Hartmann, US Presidential Debate, Virgil Goode, War on drugs, War on terror