Is President Obama really a Communist or is he more of a dictator?
By Dark Politricks
For me it really gets on my tits as its basic use of language and although I only went to a mere English comprehensive I do know the difference between these 3 words.
If anything, since George W Bush – and if you really want to delve down the rabbit hole and talk about the FED, the 2 national banks before it, the assassinations of the Presidents who abolished those banks. The UK support for Southern states in the war of independence and the very little time it took from the first US President and the founding fathers to break many of the promises and declarations they had created in the constitution – then you can go back much earlier. However it seems since Bush at least you have been on a road to fascism and dictatorship rather than communism and Obama is only following the one party line you have in the USA rather than making meaningful changes.
You need look no further than all the things that have happened since 9.11 ( a coup-d’etat ) to see this:
- The PATRIOT ACT brought in although many US politicians didn’t even bother reading it amidst a climate of fear and staged Anthrax attacks to push those against it to support it.
- Also don’t forget the Orwellian nature of the name here. Anyone who didn’t support the PATRIOT ACT was called un-patriotic although the act itself brought in emergency laws which Americans are still living under.
- The NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which allows the US President to detain US citizens without trial on his say so alone.
- Over a decade of war against an “idea” and enemy that will and can never be beaten.
- Lost liberties (too many to count).
- The ending of habeas corpus.
- Torture and black hole prisons everywhere.
- Extraordinary renditions
- Sweeping wiretaps.
- A militarised police force
- Drones flying the US skies
- TSA grope or virtual strip searches at airports ensuring a loss in tourism trade at the very least.
- A “big brother at school like” tool to be used to take out another countries enemies i.e Israel.
- A loss of moral standing in the world.
- Most of all it has shown the one-sidedness of your political system.
Continual war, loss of liberty, ambivalence to the constitution and Bill of Rights, bail outs to Wall St and friends of the politicians i.e crony capitalism, subservience to overseas masters and the targeted assassination of people on the say so of the leader of the country.
If that is not dictatorship I don’t know what is.
So lets check what these words that are banded about on late night talk shows actually mean.
From the Oxford English Dictionary
- government by a dictator:
- the effects of forty years of dictatorship
- [count noun] a country governed by a dictator.
- absolute authority in any sphere.
A theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs.
- A political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole.
- A policy or practice based on the political and economic theory of socialism.
- (in Marxist theory) a transitional social state between the overthrow of capitalism and the realization of Communism.
- The term ‘socialism’ has been used to describe positions as far apart as anarchism, Soviet state Communism, and social democracy; however, it necessarily implies an opposition to the untrammelled workings of the economic market. The socialist parties that have arisen in most European countries from the late 19th century have generally tended towards social democracy.
- Willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one’s own; open to new ideas.
- Liberal views towards divorce.
- Favourable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms.
- Liberal citizenship laws.
- (in a political context) favouring individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform:
- A liberal democratic state
- relating to Liberals or a Liberal Party, especially (in the UK) relating to the Liberal Democrat party:
- the Liberal leader
- Theology regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change.
Now although many Fox News presenters and their guests and many others like to call Obama a communist and compare what he is doing to the European socialists you need to understand that even in countries within Europe that have “socialist” parties like the UK used to with Old Labour they are not really true socialist countries.
Here in the UK since alleged M15 agent Tony Blair managed to turn the Labour party into a “3rd way” party we have little if no choice at the election box between proper alternatives in the same way as Americans don’t.
As they say the Democratic party in the USA is the 2nd most conservative party in the world.
When we vote we don’t get to vote on things that really matter like:
- If the surveillance police state would be rolled back or dismantled completely.
- If the money wasted on nuclear bombs and million pound planes and boats would be better spent educating people so we can live in a true meritocracy.
- Whether drugs should be legalised.
- Whether bankers should end up in jail when they ruin the worlds economy, fix Libor interest rates, launder money for Mexican drug cartels and terrorists as they have been proven to be doing continually.
- Whether lobbyists should be banned and political parties funded by tax payers.
- Whether we should pull our troops out of all the many war zones they are in and have a say in any future war that wastes millions, maims and kills thousands, and creates enemies for us to continually fight in the future.
- Whether we can pull out of the failed European project altogether or even join the Euro (for those numb-nuts that want to)
No we get to vote on things like.
- Who will cut the deficit a little bit faster or slower.
- Who “might” give us a vote on our staying in Europe (it doesn’t actually matter as whoever wins always breaks this promise!)
- Will VAT / Sales tax go up a couple percent or not or income tax margins down or up a percent or two.
- Whether we slash 20% or 15% out of every ministry and public sector organisation – putting thousands on the dole and creating more deficit to pay back due to dole money.
- How much of the country should go from working in public sector jobs, paying taxes, paying for their families and homes and put them on the dole, increasing the national debt because the “private sector will rush in and fill the hole” – proved wrong so far Georgey boy!
- How much tongue should be put up the arse of the current US President just so we can say we are “special buddies” and all that crap.
So there is no real choice in elections and we are truly voting for our favourite colour or who we would go down the pub with for a beer.
All pure pony.
What I don’t get in America is the talk of “entitlements” as if you would rather your taxes are spent shooting $500,000 missiles into mud huts in Somalia rather than being set aside to pay for you in old age.
Or for when you lose your job due to a bankster company or Republican candidate off-shoring it to India or China. Then the banks come and re-posses your home and you have no-one to help you but the state and you then realise that you should of voted for your taxes to be spent on community welfare not on overseas imperialism. All you want is some help to stay housed, clothed and fed.
Why would you call that money you have given to the government an “entitlement” when it is paid back to you in negative terms?
Yes you are entitled to it as you have paid for it. Saving for a rainy day and all that.
Yes there are those people who haven’t worked for generations. Lived off the dole and food stamps and couldn’t get a job even if they wanted one because of the poor school they went to.
That is a different question and one which the richest country in the world should be able to solve without having such a disparity between the poor and middle class and the very rich.
Study after study shows that in countries (call them socialist if you want) where the gap between poorest and richest is narrowest there is more productivity and more general happiness in the population.
What is more important – that you pack as many boxes for your boss in the day and work yourself into an early grave or achieving some modicum of happiness in this short life we have?
Do you really want to live fighting against some belief system or theory you heard Glenn Beck talk about. Following his chalk board drawings which always lead up to the same leftist groups as evil puppet masters controlling the world.
Believe it or not there are two sides to the story and George Soros doesn’t lie behind all of the left as their ultimate controller just as the Koch Brothers don’t lie behind the right.
However as I wrote in a recent last essay once you have met Maslows hierarchy of needs and have all the money you could possibly wish for. The only thing left to do with it is either spend it altruistically helping people or attempt to gain power by supporting politicans who will have to pay you back once they are elected.
So next time you call the President a Communist or a Socialist remember that they are different meanings from the word Liberal and not interchangeable.
Plus overseas viewers will look at you as if you are an idiot for saying it.
Call him a fascist, call him illiberal and a warmonger but the American nation is as far away from Communist North Korea as the moon is from Earth.
Whether you chose to believe in the definition of the word or not a Liberal believes in free markets, freedom of choice, small government and of course social reform.
If we didn’t have social reform we would still be chucking our human waste out into the middle of the street and dying of bubonic plague, whilst the rich held slaves as property and the poor had to send their children off to work as chimney sweeps just to earn a living. Certain countries in this world still behave like this – it is not pleasant.
You can believe it or not but there are good reasons for not wanting to stay in the 17th century.